Three meals a day

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Two sleep walk incidents last night: I heard noises downstairs and saw the kitchen light on around 1:30. I went downstairs and John was standing in the middle of the kitchen, with his head bent and arms hanging at his sides. John, John! Startle. Go to bed! Huh? Shuffle, shuffle, and off he went.

At 3 I was awakened by an odd clump, clumping sound down the stairs. I stirred from my sleep and heard all kinds of pots and dishes banging around in the kitchen. I went to investigate and Megan was downstairs doing the dishes, of all things! In my sleep befuddled mind, I stopped her. (Meaning, I shouldn’t have interrupted until they were all done!) Megan, what are you doing? I forgot to do the dishes last night. Megan, go to bed. Oh, okay. And off she clumped in her one slipper (the cause of the clumping). I heard a dog bark outside, called Luna in and headed for bed. I went to put Luna in Megan’s bed and tripped over Megan; she was curled up on the floor of her room. Again, Megan, get up and go to bed. She stood up, walked 3 steps and fell like a board across her bed. She had no memory of any of this in the morning.

I think I need a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home